Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 23: Cloth Diapers with Makayla from Southern Comfort Fitteds.
This week we welcome a very special guest! Makayla Kane from Southern Comfort Fitted is here to talk with us all about cloth diapers.
If you prefer to read instead of listen, check out my blog post on the subject here: https://growingourfamily.com/cloth-diapers/
Get 15% off at https://southerncomfortfitteds.com/ using the code SOCOGOF.
1. What is the benefit to using cloth diapers over disposable?
a) Cost savings and Environment
The terrifying truth behind disposable diapers: http://southerncomfortliving.com/the-terrifying-truth-behind-disposable-diapers/
2. How many cloth diapers do you typically need to purchase?
3. Do they come in the same size ranges as disposable diapers?
4. Are there different types of cloth diapers and what would be the best option?
5. How to wash cloth diapers: http://southerncomfortliving.com/washing-cloth-diapers-the-complete-guide/
6. Is there an option for using cloth wipes as well?
Cloth wipe tutorial and cleansing solution: http://southerncomfortliving.com/cloth-wipes-how-to/
Website Shop: https://southerncomfortfitteds.com/
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque
Where to find the podcast:
Makayla (34) is a mom of 4 and an oilfield wife for over a decade. She rides a journey in Autism with her oldest son, enjoys reading, learning, sewing, and motherhood. She is the sole seamstress at Southern Comfort Fitteds (www.SouthernComfortFitteds.com) for custom cloth diapers and clothing/accessories (for babies, kids, moms, and dads) for over 8 years. Makayla is also a blogger for all things cloth diapers, parenting, productivity, organization, autism/special needs, small business, sewing and much more at www.SouthernComfortLiving.com. As a cloth diaper and Autism advocate, she aspires to spread awareness and educate at least one person a day as her purpose with her business.