My posts may contain affiliate links, which mean that I may earn a small commission from your purchase, with no extra cost to you!
Getting your amazon baby box can be a little confusing, so I made this list to hopefully help you out!
- You have to be a prime member – If you aren’t a prime member, it still works with the free 30-day trial and as long as you cancel within that time frame, you will not be charged. I posted the link below to sign up for your free 30-day trial.
- Start a Baby registry! The link below will take you to amazon to get started.
- Have had $10 in purchases made AND shipped from your registry, we bought wipes because they don’t go bad, they aren’t size specific, and they don’t qualify for the completion discount.
- The important part that a lot of people miss is that it must be “shipped”, step 4 will not work until the item you purchased is on the way.
- Go to the baby registry checklist and check every item – You don’t have to add the items, you just have to check the box next to all of the items under all of the categories.
- THEN when you open your registry the top menu bar where it reads “Exclusive Offers” “Completion Discount” “Welcome Box”.. Under Welcome box dropdown, click on “check status” and this is where you will see the first 3 steps checked off and the “Claim Now” button.
- After hitting “claim now”, the box should show up in your cart with a total cart price of $35. Don’t worry, if you scroll down, you should see a credit for $35 at the bottom under all of the other payment options. My checkbox was already selected but you may have to hit it manually.
- It should now show up in your “orders” and you can track it just like any other purchase.
The boxes vary based on what they have to give out, but a common gift will include:
- Avent bottle
- Baby lotions, soaps, shampoo
- Small diaper case
- Gender neutral onesie
I would say 90% of the items I received off of my 3 registries were from Amazon. People love shopping there, its convenient, and they can do it last minute with 2-day shipping! I would suggest creating an amazon registry and even adding 10 items for guests to choose from; you can always add more items as things are purchased.
If you enjoy these posts, subscribe to our newsletter on the side bar or the contact page! It’s completely free and I promise not to spam you, just updates on new content 🙂
Comment below with what was in your welcome box so that other moms have a better idea!
Baby registry start:
Prime free trial: