Parenting Podcast – Episode 56: Why is my Toddler Screeching or Screaming?
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e56/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
In this episode, Brittany covers why on earth your child may have started screeching at the top of their lungs. Her own toddler started doing this right about the 17 month range, so she started doing research to figure out why kids do this, and what you can do to hopefully help reduce these loud noises.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
- Why does it happen?
- What you can do to help?
- Lower your household volume
- Talk in a whisper
- Rock out to some music instead
- Teach them the difference between inside and outside voices
- Let them go outside to “get it all out”
- Praise them when they do use their “inside” voices
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque