Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 67: Building Your Birth Team with Morgann Burres
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s01e67/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/informed.mommy
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Morgann Burres is a mom, doula, and childbirth educator here to talk about building your birth team. Her passion for birth work started by becoming a DONA certified birth doula. After 6 years of doula work and many children of her own, she chose to become certified as a Lamaze Childbirth Educator. She’s passionate about evidence-based education taught in a hands-on way.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
1. Why is it important to have a strong support team?
2. Who are some of the common choices for your team?
3. What should you look for in a support person?
4. What if someone wants to attend your birth, but you don’t think they will make a good addition to the team? (the mother/MIL dilemma lol)
-how can this negatively affect your labor?
5. How can a support person help during labor and delivery?
6. If you have multiple people on your support team, should you delegate tasks?
7. What can you do to help prepare everyone for the big day?
Where to find Morgann:
Online Childbirth Education Class: https://modern-mama-childbirth-education.teachable.com/
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque