Leading up to delivery, you might start hearing stories about people’s breastfeeding journey. Some will be positive, but others will be negative. Here are some tips to help you get through the steep learning curve once your baby is born!
If you prefer to read instead of listen, check out my blog post on the subject here: https://growingourfamily.com/breastfeeding/
This episode ran a little long so I actually ran out of time this week for my product review, but I will be back on track by next week!
- Kellymom is an IBCLC and has an amazing website that covers all aspects of breastfeeding. She does a great job at providing evidence-based information, so you can make your own informed decisions. Check it out here: www.kellymom.com
- You can read more about cluster feeding HERE
- March of Dimes has a great article that covers a lot of basics on breastfeeding. You can check it out HERE.
- CDC Breastmilk Storage Guidelines
- Haakaa silicone breast pump: https://amzn.to/323lLTW (read my full review HERE)
- Midnight feeding insomnia: https://growingourfamily.com/midnight-feeding-insomnia/
- Contigo Autospout Stainless Steel: https://amzn.to/2Hq178H
- Lansinoh disposable pads: https://amzn.to/2Hnw4KT
- Boppy Breastfeeding pillow: https://amzn.to/322a9Rm
- Bamboobies Nipple Cream: https://amzn.to/2Zqmw82
- Medela Cooling Pads: https://amzn.to/2KRkJor
- Nursing Cover: https://amzn.to/2KUr56g
- My full review here: https://growingourfamily.com/yoofoss/
- La Leche League (LLL): https://www.llli.org/get-help/
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque