Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 25: Birth Expectations with Jaelan Mincey from Making Mrs. M
Check out the show notes at https://growingourfamily.com/s01e25/
This week we welcome a very special guest! Jaelan Mincey from Making Mrs. M is a birth doula and certified childbirth educator and is here to talk all about managing birth expectations.
- Birth Plans.
- Should you take a childbirth education class?
- Tips for managing expectations and keeping an open mind?
- How do you adjust when kinks are thrown into their plan?
- What are some of the common issues that arise that most women are not prepared for?
- How to deal with emotions if birth doesn’t go the way you wanted/planned?
- Ancient Map for Modern Birth by Pam England: https://amzn.to/3793VCx
- Things you should never say to a pregnant woman: https://makingmrsm.com/things-you-should-never-say-to-a-pregnant-woman/
- Jaelan’s birth story: https://makingmrsm.com/labor-and-delivery-birth-story/
- New Life Birth Services: https://www.newlifebirthservices.org/jaelan-mincey
Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Details:
How to enter the contest:
Leave a written REVIEW on iTunes/Apple Podcasts under the Growing Our Family Pregnancy OR Parenting podcasts
If you don’t have an iPhone, you can subscribe to the weekly newsletter for entry!
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: https://growingourfamily.com/subscribe/
- Review Growing Our Family Pregnancy Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/growing-our-family-pregnancy-podcast/id1467996076
- Review Growing Our Family Parenting Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/growing-our-family-parenting-podcast/id1468322127
Making Mrs. M Blog: https://makingmrsm.com/
Where to find the Podcast:
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque