Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 29: Pregnancy Fitness with Sara Haley
We have a very special guest with us today, Sara Haley is here to talk all about exercise during Pregnancy. Sara is a certified trainer and instructor by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and a certified Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist by the American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA), as well as a member of the American Pregnancy Association (APA). She has been featured on the Today show, Shape magazine, Self magazine, People, NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox News, and the Los Angeles Times, just to name a few!
- What is the importance of exercising during pregnancy?
- What exercises should you avoid during pregnancy?
- What are some of the safer options to do, especially for beginners?
- What are kegels and why are they important?
- What is Diastasis Recti?
- Safe Core Exercises: https://sarahaley.com/safe-core-exercises/
- Free Pregnancy Workouts: https://sarahaley.com/freepregnancyworkouts/
- The Tops 4 Biggest Postpartum Exercises: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQjB80SxpB0
- Best Exercises to Prepare Your Body for Pregnancy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0DBbfPT2eQ&t=96s
- Expecting More: The 4th Trimester Workout: https://sarahaley.com/products/downloads/expecting-more-the-4th-trimester-workout/
- Pregnancy Workout Essentials: https://sarahaley.com/pregnancy-workout-essentials/
- Sweat Unlimited: https://sarahaley.com/products/downloads/sweat-unlimited-downloads/
Where to find the Podcast:
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque