Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 38: VBAC’s with Meg and Julie from the VBAC Link
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s01e38/
Today’s guests, Meg and Julie, are both doulas and the hosts of the VBAC Link podcast. They are here to talk all about Vaginal birth after cesarean, self advocacy, avoiding unnecessary interventions, and so much more. Any pregnant mamas will benefit from this episode, not just VBAC mamas!
Facebook Group: “Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”
- A little about Meg and Julie and how they got into podcasting.
- What is a VBAC and what does it stand for? (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
- What are some of the benefits?
- What are some risks?
- How do you know if you are qualified for a VBAC?
- What can you do to prepare for a VBAC?
- 5 common misconceptions about VBAC’s.
Recommended Mommy Items:
Earth Mama Organic Diaper Balm: https://amzn.to/37y6Kfl
Magnesium Salt Baths: https://amzn.to/32344Fb
Where to find Meg & Julie:
Link Tree: https://linktr.ee/thevbaclink
Where to find the Growing Our Family Pregnancy podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque