Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 45: Pregnancy Nutrition with Mamas Maternal Health
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s01e45/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Makayla and Cassandra are the founders of Mamas Maternal Health, a Virtual Nutrition Counseling business specializing in pregnancy and lactation helping both you and your child to achieve maximum health during this critical time period.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the Growing Our Family Pregnancy podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
- Tell us a little bit about yourselves and your families
- Why is it important to eat healthy during pregnancy?
- What food should you avoid during pregnancy and why?
- Can you list some of the important nutrients you need during pregnancy, how much you should be getting per day, and why they are important?
- Vitamin D
- Folate vs Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Iodine & Selenium
- Omega-3, DHA, EPA (what is the difference between them)
- Why do you need to eat healthy if your prenatal vitamin has all of these?
- How should you handle cravings?
Makayla’s Recommended Mommy Tip: Creating a Community for Support
Cassie’s Recommended Mommy Item: Baby Wraps/Carriers
Where to find Mamas Maternal Health:
INTRO SONG COURTESY OF:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque