Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 47: How to survive bed rest with Parijat Deshpande
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s01e47/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Parijat Deshpande is a high-risk pregnancy expert, mind-body health specialist, bestselling author, speaker, Delivering Miracles Podcast host, and speaker and advocate for moms with high-risk pregnancies and preterm birth. She is here to talk all about how to survive bedrest at home and in the hospital.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the Growing Our Family Pregnancy podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
- A little bit about Parijat and her family.
- What is bedrest and are there different types of bedrest?
- What are some of the reasons a pregnant mama might be put on bed rest?
- Roughly, what percentage of moms are put on bedrest?
- What kind of stresses can come along with bedrest and how should you manage them?
- Are there things that dad can do to support mom on bedrest?
- If you have older kids, how do you manage them while on bedrest?
- Are there lasting effects from bedrest that you should watch for and possibly get help with after delivery?
Parijat’s Recommended Products:
“Surviving Bed Rest at Home and In the Hospital“ Workshop: https://gumroad.com/parijatdesh
“Stuck in Bed: The pregnancy bed rest picture book for kids … and moms” https://amzn.to/3biqUN3
Where to find Parijat:
Delivering Miracles Podcast: https://www.parijatdeshpande.com/podcast
INTRO SONG COURTESY OF:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque