Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 50: Fertility with Heidi Brockmyer
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s01e51/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Heidi Brockmyre is a Licensed Practitioner of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. She has a decade of experience helping women grow their families. She’s supported hundreds of women in her clinic in San Diego, and thousands of women around the world.
She teaches women how to get pregnant a faster, healthier, easier and more affordable way with her online program, Fertility Activation Method.
She loves teaching women how to renew faith in their ability to conceive and to take back control of their health and bodies.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the Growing Our Family Pregnancy podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
- Tell us about yourself and how you got into fertility
- What are some of the first steps a woman should take when they are trying to conceive. Can you walk us through the process for both the chinese and western medicine approaches? (how are they different)
- Should women start with the chinese medicine approach before seeing a fertility specialist?
- How can chinese medicine help decrease the chance of miscarrage or improve the overall health of mom and baby?
- Is there anything women can do at home to increase their odds of getting pregnant and improving their overall wellbeing? (lowering stress, changing mindset, etc.)
- How do you deal with the emotional rollercoaster that comes along with fertility treatment or loss after going through this process?
- What are the common fertility issues, and are they usually found in women, men, or both?
Where to find Heidi:
4 Step Fertility Reset Masterclass: https://heidibrockmyre.com/webinar-secret
Fertility Activation Method Online Course: https://heidibrockmyre.com/fam-invite
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/heidibrockmyresupportcircle/
INTRO SONG COURTESY OF:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque