Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 68 – Nutrition for Fertility with September Burton, INHC
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s01e68/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/informed.mommy
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
September was raised in beautiful California with her 3 older brothers. After spending 4 years as a personal chef to Admirals in the Navy she began studying nutrition and growing her family. She had 3 babies and then began experiencing recurrent miscarriages which she used her knowledge of nutrition to overcome. She is now a mother of 7 including, a set of twins. Her personal experience with infertility led her to have a passion for helping others grow their families.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
– Tell us about your motherhood journey and how you got into nutrition
– How can nutrition impact your fertility – both positively and negatively?
– What other benefits come from making this lifestyle change? (I love the list on your website)
-Lose weight/lower your BMI
-Balance your hormone levels
-Increase your energy
-Boost your immune system
-Enhance your ability to naturally “detox”
-Save money by not eating out
– How long after you change your diet do women usually notice a difference in their fertility and overall health?
– Does having a lower BMI have an impact on your chances of conceiving or overall pregnancy?
Where to find September:
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque