Parenting Podcast Episode 24: Winter Car Seat Safety Tips
Now that the weather is changing, you might be wondering how to keep your child warm in the car without puffy coats or aftermarket inserts. Here are some winter car seat tips so you can keep everyone safe this season!
If you prefer to read instead of listen, check out my blog post on the subject here: http://growingourfamily.com/winter-car-seat-tips/
Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Details:
How to enter the contest:
Leave a written REVIEW on iTunes/Apple Podcasts under the Growing Our Family Pregnancy OR Parenting podcasts
If you don’t have an iPhone, you can subscribe to the weekly newsletter for entry!
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: https://growingourfamily.com/subscribe/
- Review Growing Our Family Pregnancy Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/growing-our-family-pregnancy-podcast/id1467996076
- Review Growing Our Family Parenting Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/growing-our-family-parenting-podcast/id1468322127
Shynerk Baby Car Mirror: https://amzn.to/2rASXoT
Tips for keeping baby safe and warm:
- Keep the seat warm
- Dress in Layers
- Make sure the straps are tight
- Nothing between baby and the seat
- Safe options to keeping your child warm
- How do you know if a coat is too thick?
- Aftermarket add-ons: safe or not?
Healthychildren.org “Winter Car Seat Safety Tips from the AAP”: https://www.healthychildren.org/English/safety-prevention/on-the-go/Pages/Winter-Car-Seat-Safety-Tips.aspx
Car Seats for the Littles “Non-Regulated Products for Car Seats”: https://csftl.org/non-regulated-products/
Car Seats for the Littles “Hello Winter, Goodbye Coats!”: https://csftl.org/hello-winter-good-bye-coats/
Facebook Group: “Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms” https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque