Parenting Podcast – Episode 52: Getting fit after kids with Michelle Marie Fit
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e52/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Michelle has been a fitness and health expert for over 20 years. She has spent the last 10 years completely dedicated to pregnancy and postpartum. Her passion is helping moms have a healthy and fit pregnancy so they can enjoy the gift of pregnancy more as well as have an easier recovery postpartum to help decrease chances of postpartum depression. Each phase of a woman’s life is really different and really hard, and her goal is to help ease each phase for women. She has a no-nonsense approach to getting things done and provides meal programs and fitness plans that can be done at home with baby.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
– A lot of moms might be wanting to jump right in to losing that baby weight after birth, how long should they wait before starting with light exercise?
– Can exercise or a diet change affect your milk supply?
– What kind of exercises do you recommend for newly postpartum moms?
– Are there conditions that may alter your postpartum fitness journey such as diastasis recti or severe tearing?
– I’ve read exercise can even help with postpartum depression, have you or your clients experienced those benefits?
– Finding the time to cook and eat healthy meals can be a struggle for new moms. What would you recommend for someone who wants to eat healthy but struggle with time constraints?
– How do you stay motivated to continue on a fitness journey?
Michelle’s Recommended Mommy Items:
- Liquid Vitamin B complex
Where to find Michelle Marie Fit:
Instagram (pregnancy) @mmfpregnancyfitness or @michellemariefit
Facebook (pregnancy) https://www.facebook.com/pages/MMF-Pregnancy-Coach/
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque