Parenting Podcast – Episode 53: Toddler Tantrums and Big Emotions with Danielle Bettmann
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e53/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Today we’ll hear from Danielle Bettmann of Wholeheartedly! She created her business to come alongside parents to equip them with deeper understanding of their child’s behavior & problem solve their unique struggles, helping them feel more confident in guiding their children in the early years. She believes all parents want what’s best for their children, but becoming a parent is the hardest & most important role we’ve ever signed up for & the one we’ve received the least training for! She now coaches families 1-on-1 virtually as well as hosts her own podcast, Failing Motherhood. She has two daughters that are 7 & 6 and has been married to her high school sweetheart for 10 years.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and how you got into early childhood education
- When do children start throwing tantrums?
- Why do tantrums happen?
- Some parents might think their kids are throwing a tantrum just to get their way. Are they normally on purpose/planned or is it just due to having very big emotions?
- Can tantrums be prevented?
- What is the best way to respond to a tantrum?
- What should you do if your kids are hitting or kicking you or someone else?
- What about tantrums in public?
- How do you help your child manage their big emotions?
- I like to end my episodes with a product review for parents. Is there anything you would recommend to other parents that you have enjoyed yourself?
Danielle’s Recommended Mommy Item:
Silly Street Board Game: https://amzn.to/2MnGnR9
Where to find Danielle:
My website is: www.parentingwholeheartedly.com
Calm your BIG Emotions Workbook *FREEBIE* – www.parentingwholeheartedly.com/emotions
Follow me on www.Instagram.com/parent_wholeheartedly
Failing Motherhood: https://failingmotherhood.buzzsprout.com/
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque