Parenting Podcast – Episode 64: Postpartum Nutrition with Mamas Maternal Health
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e64/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/informed.mommy
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Makayla and Cassandra are the founders of Mamas Maternal Health, a Virtual Nutrition Counseling business specializing in pregnancy and lactation helping both you and your child to achieve maximum health during this critical time period.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
1) Why is postpartum nutrition so important?
2) What are some of the critical nutrients for postpartum moms?
3) Should you continue taking your prenatal vitamin after delivery?
4) How many calories should you be getting per day, and does this increase/decrease based on if you are breastfeeding?
5) Do you still have to avoid any foods or is everything fair game again?
6) A lot of moms experience constipation after birth, what can you do diet-wise to help?
7) What weight loss or gain is normal postpartum and are there any signs to look out for that your weight change isn’t normal?
8) Can breastfeeding help you lose weight postpartum?
9) Although postpartum hair loss is normal, are there vitamins or nutrients you can take to help with growth?
WHERE TO FIND MAMAS MATERNAL HEALTH:
INTRO SONG COURTESY OF:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque