Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 58: Artificial Insemination with Dr. Aimee from The Egg Whisperer Show
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s01e58/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
We have Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh on the show to talk all about your options for artificial insemination. In the nearly 20 years since she completed her medical training in 2001, Dr. Aimee has become well-known for her innovative approach to fertility care that begins with diagnosis before treatment.
Dr. Aimee graduated from UCLA School of Medicine and completed her residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Harvard Medical School. She also completed a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and holds a Masters in Public Health Management and Policy from the University of Michigan.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- What is artificial insemination and why do some couples decide to go this route?
- Can you describe some of the common types of artificial insemination and their pros/cons?
- IUI (Intrauterine)
- ICI (Intracervical)/ IVI (Intravaginal)
- IVF (In-vitro fertilization)
- How do you decide which method is right for you and your partner?
- Are there risks to home insemination?
- How do you decide on which sperm bank and donor to select?
- What is the difference between Non-ID Release/ anonymous or ID Release/non-anonymous donors
- What kind of price range are we looking at for some of these options?
- Does insurance typically cover it?
- Are there financing options to help couples with the cost?
Where to Find Dr. Aimee:
The Egg Whisperer Show: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-egg-whisperer-show/id1253210160?mt=2
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque