Pregnancy Podcast – Episode 63: C-Sections with Kristina from the Embracing Birth Podcast
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s01e63/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/informed.mommy
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Kristina Bohorquez is a nurse who graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2016 and started her career in labor and delivery in 2017. It has always been her dream to work with individuals and couples going through the journey of becoming parents and she is so appreciative that her patients allow her to assist them through one of the most monumental experiences in their lives. Through her own passion for childbirth, Kristina has desired to create the Embracing Birth podcast and an online community to discuss all things childbirth in a non judgemental, supportive way.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- What is a Cesarean and what are some of the common reasons moms need one?
- If you have a cesarean, do all births after that also have to be surgical?
- Can you walk us through the process from getting prepped to birth?
- Is it normal to feel nauseous with the medication?
- What is a gentle cesarean and what does that entail?
- How long do you usually have to stay in the hospital after a cesarean?
- Tips for recovery.
Where to find Kristina:
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque