Parenting Podcast – Episode 33: Flying with a Baby or Toddler
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e33/
Gaby Salmonson gives tips and advice for traveling with babies and toddlers on an airplane. She has been on 9 trips, over 20 airplanes, and across multiple states in just the last year with her daughter.
Facebook Group: “Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”
- Where to sit – aisle seats or window seats, location on the plane, and pro/cons of each
- Lap infants – should you bring your car seat and how to request an open seat for your little.
- Snacks/food/milk – tips for getting through TSA with liquids and snacks, why you should feed your baby during takeoff and landing, and other great tips for what you should and should not bring as a snack.
- Strollers and Car seats – Should you bring them, where to check these items to avoid damage, and other suggestions for traveling with large baby gear.
Car Seat Bag on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3am9SO4
TSA website traveling with children: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/special-procedures/traveling-children
Where to find the podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque