Parenting Podcast – Episode 47: Relationships and Intimacy after Kids with Dr. Lauren Crigler
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e47/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Dr. Lauren Crigler is here to talk about Relationships and Intimacy after Kids. She specializes in pelvic floor therapy, and has spent over a decade helping women have pleasurable sex without pain. She is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and is certified in the subspecialty of pelvic floor physical therapy.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
- How long after delivery should you wait before having sex again?
- Are there factors that can alter that time frame?
- How does sex change after kids physically?
- Are there things you can do to help with recovery? (like pelvic floor PT?)
- How does Postpartum depression affect a woman’s desire to have sex?
- How does sex help in holding our relationship (and family!) together?
- What are some of the biggest problems with sex that parents face?
- What makes many couples reluctant to talk about sex?
- How do you help couples to improve their relationships?
Dr. Lauren’s recommended mommy item:
Bob Jogging Stroller: https://amzn.to/2Vy53M7
Where to Find Dr. Lauren:
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque