Let me tell you about my nursing bras – they are SO comfortable! I purchased the iLoveSIA bras back when I was pregnant and needed a bra that didn’t have an underwire. I purchased a $50 bra at a maternity store and it’s nice, but I love these bras from amazon so much more, for a fraction of the cost! These are $30 for 3 bras, so only $10 each. Check out my full nursing bra review here!
My posts may contain affiliate links, which mean that I may earn a small commission from your purchase, with no extra cost to you!
Some of their great features are:
- They come with very easy snaps in the front so you can hook and unhook one handed
- They have a wide band with 4 clips on the back so it is very comfortable and doesn’t dig in
- So many fun colors (Note: Normally black hides everything, but black shows every bit of milk stain and crusties – gross, I know – so I have two black bras to go with my black tanks and the rest are in the lighter colors).
- SO CHEAP
- They hold their form really well. I use the freemie cups all day at work and even though they extend my bra about twice the size, they aren’t all stretched out at the end of the day.
- Great for all sizes – I was a 36c before pregnancy and I would say the girls grew about a cup size when my milk came in and they still fit great, I bought Large. I’ve read through the reviews and women from size a through f/g say they love this bra and the support.
- Comfortable for pregnancy, nursing, and sleeping.
The size range is as follows:
- S Fit 30ABC 32AB 34A
- M Fit 30DE 32CD 34BC 36AB
- L Fit 30F 32EF 34DE 36CD 38ABC 40A
- XL Fit 34F 36EF 38DE 40BCD
- 2XL Fit 38DDD 40DD 40DDD 42DD
I would say the only downside is also one of my favorite features – the 4 clasp back. Because it has 4 clasps, it provides a very wide and supportive back BUT I can sometimes have trouble getting all four clasps hooked quickly. However, this only happens about once every two weeks where I struggle and it’s a small price to pay for such a comfortable and well-made bra.
Do yourself a favor and click the link below to buy from amazon now.
If you enjoy these posts, subscribe to our newsletter on the side bar or the contact page! It’s completely free and I promise not to spam you, just updates on new content 🙂