Parenting Podcast – Episode 63: Potty Training with Allison Jandu
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e63/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/informed.mommy
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Allison Jandu is a professional consultant who assists families with one of childhood’s most important, yet daunting, milestones – potty training.
Allison has helped countless children of all ages. Her custom potty training plans are based on building independence and empowerment and she thrives on seeing children succeed. She has made it her personal mission to revolutionize the way we think about potty training as a society.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
- What age range do you recommend potty training at?
- What signs will you toddler show that he/she is ready to start?
- Do you recommend day training and night training at the same time?
- Is there a benefit to getting a separate kids potty over buying the kids toilet seat?
- How do you start the transition from diaper to going in the potty?
- What are some of the basic steps to potty training? (eg at home to being able to go in public)
- What tips do you have for parents starting the potty training journey?
Allison’s Recommended Items:
Super Pooper Plus Potty by The First Years: https://amzn.to/39DYSeL
Potty Time Adventures Calendar: https://amzn.to/3gdzO0D
Peel Away Sheets: https://amzn.to/3gczfo2
Where to find Allison:
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque