Parenting Podcast – Episode 46: Bassinet to Crib to Bed Transitions with Becca Campbell from Little Z’s Sleep
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e46/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
We have Becca Campbell here with us today to talk about transitioning from a bassinet to crib to a toddler bed. She is a pediatric sleep consultant and the host of the Little z’s sleep podcast.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Or any other major podcasting platform!
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your family and how you got into sleep consulting
- Why is it recommended that newborns sleep in their parents room and what are the benefits?
- What is the difference between a standard crib and a bassinet
- When should you transition your baby from a bassinet to a crib/their own room?
- How would you go about transitioning them?
- How long do babies sleep in a crib before moving to a toddler bed?
- How do you handle that transition?
- How do you get your toddler to stay in a bed?
- Are there other things to consider before switching to a toddler bed? Like baby proofing the room?
Dohm Sound Machine: https://amzn.to/2XGYjNq
Becca’s Full Review: https://littlezsleep.com/blog/the-best-white-noise-machine-for-baby/
Blackout EZ Window Covers: https://amzn.to/3ab7TuA
Pillowfort Blackout Curtain: Shop it on Target
Where to find Becca
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/sulp
Intro Song courtesy of:
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque